Auction Terms & Conditions ***All Credit Cards will Be Charged Immediately After the Sale***
+++++We will Host an Open House TBD+++++
+++++ Please Note Pickup Days and Times+++++
Pickups will be Friday 12-4 and Saturday 10-2 after the sale
Buyer's Premium will be 13%
These conditions contain information on both Real Estate Auctions as well as Personal Property Auctions.
Personal Property Auctions
Pickup Address: Sudbury Lane Louisville, Ky. 40220
Sales Tax: 6% charged for online customer in Kentucky, unless you have a current tax-exempt certificate.
Shipping: We charge (depending on the amount of items) a small (usually $3-$5) delivery fee to take items to the shipper for the buyer. We aren't able to ship furniture or anything that wouldn't fit into the back of the car. We will advise the reasonable total charge once the auction is over. After the auction you will receive ,via email, your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This amount will NOT include your shipping costs, buyer responsible for all shipping. Call Scott Logsdon at Fragile Pack to arrange shipping at 502-423-0000 as an option.
Auction Registration: Registering last minute can cause a delay in bidding approval. If the bidder's score on HIbid is low or if you have prior no payments or mismatched addresses, non-working phone or a non-working credit card you will not be allowed to bid in our auctions.
If you are picking up local, please provide your own LABOR, boxes and or wrapping supplies as we always seem to run out during a sale.
Any items remaining after 2 days of no contact will be resold at our next auction and bidding privileges will be suspended on Hibid.com as well as McBride Auctions app and website.
Not Approved Bidders or Pending Status: We try our best to approve all bidders, however, if you have multiple declines by auctioneers, and until you get those issues cleared up, we will not be able to approve you. We are sorry for this inconvenience. If you are in Pending status, that is auto generated based on the score provided by Hibid. We do look into the pending status and make a determination as soon as we possibly can.
Currency Type: USD
Preview Date & Times: TBD
Please bring your own labor as we aren't able to provide labor onsite. Please also bring your own towels, paper, boxes etc. Please DO NOT bid if you cannot make these pickup dates and times. We need to turn this house over to the owner immediately after pickup times and will NOT have access after that. Thank you.
Non-Paying bidders will be forbidden to bid in any future auctions. Sean McBride, The Auctioneer, reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding at this auction sale, and to revoke such privilege at any time.
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By registering to bid, or by placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of the auction or rules of our terms and conditions:
1. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal and binding effect as if they were physically in attendance at the auction.
2. All bidders attending the auction (if applicable) assume full responsibility for any damage caused either to them or to the property and will hold harmless Sean McBride, Auctioneer and his staff or client(s) from any liability.
3. All property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
4. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Sean McBride, Auctioneer may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction, but make no guarantees as to the accuracy of such description. The buyer assumes all risk and caveat emptor.
5. In no event, shall Sean McBride, Auctioneer be held responsible or liable for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. 6. All Internet bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to 13% (percent) of the hammer price of each item they purchase unless otherwise noted (this sale will not offer a cash discount as all sales will be charged to the credit card on file) If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer's premium will be $13.00 for a total purchase price of $113.00 (plus tax in Ky and no tax out of state).
7. Bidders who bid from off-site, and are not present at the live auction or preview, understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
8. Sean McBride, Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself.
9. Bidder agrees that everything is sold “as is” and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason except an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by Sean McBride, Auctioneer. Bidder's sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If Sean McBride, Auctioneer agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented Sean McBride, Auctioneer will refund the Bidder's purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will Sean McBride, Auctioneer ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
10. Sean McBride, Auctioneer is providing Internet pre- auction only. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Sean McBride, Auctioneer or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction.
11. Sean McBride, Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
12. Sean McBride, Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
13. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Sean McBride, Auctioneer may withdraw any item before or during the auction. The record of the auction made by Sean McBride; Auctioneer shall be conclusive.
14. When the bidding ends on the auction platform, McBride Auctions app, item is automatically 'sold'. Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction or within 48 hours. Internet bidders are required to pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover ONLY or by cash, certified check in person at pickup. Bidders credit card on file will NOT be charged. The successful bidder must call McBride Auctions to pay your invoice or pay it onsite at time of pickup. Cash can be accepted onsite however bidder must bring exact change. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge-back on his/her credit card. All payments must be collected within 48 hours of the completed sale unless other arrangements have been made prior to the sale.
15. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for removal of all purchases. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Sean McBride, Auctioneer deems to be suitable.
16. Sean McBride, Auctioneer may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Sean McBride, Auctioneer may request including but not limited to: driver’s license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
17. Auctioneer reserves the right to either bid, have a company representative bid or an owner bid (reserve auction only) on any sale held by McBride Auctions.
18. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage!
Real Estate Conditions of Sale
Personal Property Conditions See Below.
Buyer's Premium: A 7% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via our Bidding Platform to determine final Sales price.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: 10% deposit and 7% buyer's premium due within 24 hours and payable in the following forms: Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, Cash and Venmo.
Payment Instructions: Payment must be made on the day of the sale (within 24 hours). Auctioneer will collect payment. We accept Cash, Cashiers Check, Venmo (@seanmcbride12) or wire transfer.
Real Estate Disclosures
A Lead Based Paint and Sellers Disclosure will be provided on all real estate transactions in advance of any sale. Real Estate is sold as-is without any express warranties implied or otherwise. Buyers are encouraged to do their due diligence for any sale, including flood zone reports, inspections and seeking the advice of counsel. McBride Auctions will make sure the property is available to accommodate any and all inspector appointments for potential buyers. We do not warranty any aspect of the property and only pass on the information that is provided to us by the sellers. Anything that is advertised doesn't legally bind us or automatically warranty any information given. It is used as a general information provision for the buyers and shouldn't prevent the buyer from performing his own due diligence.
Real Estate Day of Sale Instructions
On the day of the sale, buyer will complete a legally binding purchase agreement and provide cashiers check, cash or a good check or wire transfer for a non-refundable 10% down payment plus 7% buyer's premium made out to HomePage Realty. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all information of your purchase and amounts due. Balance of sales price will be due at closing no later than 30-40 days after the sale date. Closings will take place at Limestone Title. Sellers will provide marketable title. If you need title reports or counsel assistance that would be the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend the buyer invest in title insurance immediately after the purchase. All Taxes, Assessments and HOA dues will be prorations to the day of closing. Sellers are responsible for the payment of the current year's taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to purchase home insurance coverage and it is recommended the day of the sale. We provide only our opinion from what the seller tells us regarding if the home is on a flood zone, but its the buyer's responsibility to determine if the home is in a flood zone. McBride Auctions is the Auctioneer for the sale. The listing agreement for the property in the state of Kentucky is between the seller and HomePage Realty.
Any unpaid transaction remaining after 3 days of no contact will be resold at our next auction and the buyer will be forbidden to participate in future sales.
Currency Type: USD
Preview Date & Times: Contact Sean McBride @ 502-807-2706 to make arrangements.
Driving Directions: TBD
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms